martes, 25 de septiembre de 2018

Evasive Manoeuvres

20/12/16

Far from my axis I fall
Strangers try small talk on me
And yet I feel so small
Even when they seem so kind

Through supermarket aisles we had fun
Skipping through the routine
Escaping from it all
We both had phantoms menacing our minds

So equally balanced we were
Linked by chance
Listening to those human barks
A different tongue on the air

Silly things we enjoyed
The first night we watched the dark skies
Surrounded by drunken fools
Talking about our fears

You wanted a kiss goodbye
Outside your hotel
Under the biggest moon of our century
And I abandoned you

I guess it was better to steer into another direction
avoiding a collision
The last thing I needed was another airwreck

I can’t even find the black box from my last crash.




Vergib Mir Fräulein

Julio Ortiz 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario