lunes, 3 de septiembre de 2018

Mantissa

30/08/18


Not a whole
Just a fragment
Infinitude collides with nothingness
As long as I exist

How insignificant can I be?
A small integer
Followed by a neverending row of decimals
Always, almost becoming something greater

People seems to round me down
Because they don’t want inexactitude
My rough edges
And pointy extremes

Now, in this infinite hotel I found you
In the last room
You told me I’m all right
That I am significant

In the beautiful Hilbert’s Grand Hotel
You made me a significant cypher
Only you can see the integrity
I was saved by your cleverness

In that room your tender voice taught me
That I am an entirety of my own
And all those fractions compose me
Every single digit

I was small
But now you exponentialize me
I tend towards infinite
And I feel complete




                         Julio Ortiz

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario