viernes, 22 de noviembre de 2019

Teal Jurassic Duchess

She was crafted by a Queen, in the shores of the Heart of our Galaxy.

Inside her hut, she poured seawater and clay.

Methodically, almost musically, her hands molded something ancient.

This dreamy realm conjured life to this lovely creature.

 

From within her soul, the Magic Queen painted her creation with all of the shades of teal.

And with colour came consciousness.

 

“¿My Queen?” – Asked politely while bowing before her.

 

“Hi there, I’ve got a mission for you my lovely pot, take care of Artifex King beyond these shores” –Her sweet motherly voice captivated the creature

And continued:

“He is in great peril, protect him from evil, provide him with calm, soothe his wounds and accompany him through his life”

 

“I will do as you order my Magic Queen, however I do not know who I am and I do not have any weapons”

 

The Queen approached the creature and with her holy glowing hands waving in the air proclaimed:

 

“I hereby dub thee Duchess, Dame Mathilde The Last, Defender of the Remaining Cacti and A-Bit-Tidier Desks”

 

The burden upon her back appeared to her as a blessing, for she was not only a pot, but a vessel for hope.

 

Hope in the form of a cactus was her weapon, embellished by a yellow ribbon.

 

And yet.

 

She was made of salty water and sand.

 

We are made of them, as well as the stars.

 

It was fascinating how Dame Mathilde was entirely made out of stars.

 

(As you)

 

(As me)

 

Funny

 

And beautiful.

 

(As you)

 

(As us)


Julio Ortiz

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario