lunes, 23 de julio de 2018

The Dramas of a Non Euclidean Asymmetrical Beast

05/03/18

I do not comply with the laws of this universe

I’m disarticulated from this physical fabric

Indefinite

Torn, and repulsive, that’s all you can perceive

Look at my snout, my terrible and revolting fangs, and my distasteful tongue.

Coarse lips adorn a sickening muzzle

Unnatural spheres fill my eye sockets

Fur covers my body

Look at my claws, how rough and disproportioned they are

I’m trying so hard to speak, but the only thing you listen is my bark

Notice how impossibly awful I am

And yet I survive

You are right

I am as hideous as it can be

Children fear me

Maybe they’ll think I’m peculiar at first sight

Then they’ll realize I’m an abomination

I am not geometrically correct

I don’t follow the axioms

Those constraints that could normalize me

Euclid and those restrictions are my modern rivals

I am skew and all wrong

In this hyperbolic world you will curve away from me

I perceive we will be ultraparallels

I wish we could naturally intersect





              I am Julio Ortiz  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario